Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Book: The Purpose Driven Life

Are you tired, bored & loose control of your life? I know how it felt I have been there. When problems & unexpected happens in our life, all the negative thought became our friends. We lost, we cry, we blame ourselves, and the word IF & WHY plays around in our mind. We do not know who we are anymore & feel so unworthy. Sometimes we even think to kill ourselves & wish that never happened to us. Well... guess what, if you want to open your heart & mind, after you read this book "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren, you will know there is still hope & you might be grateful it has happened to you; you will realize something better & big will come to your life. This is a true story that happened to me. This book changed the way I see myself & others, and helped me found out my purpose of life that pleases my Lord. (Mar 09' 07)

Special thanks: Pak Dra for the wise words & the book, I learn lots. Family & friends who always be there for me, especially Anes: "your soft, hard & hurt words make me stronger." Last but not least, my sons: Dimi & Telis, you are gifts sent from Above to conquer my destiny, love you boys.

No comments:

"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible." Chretien Malesherbes
Kita dapat meraih lebih banyak sesuatu jika kita tidak berfikir hal-hal itu tidak mungkin.