Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Film: The Secret

Have you ever wonder: Why some people can be happy & successful and some don’t? How we can make our life easier & better? Three (3) weeks ago, my friend reveals me The Secret & I’m so glad he did.

Some of us might already know it & believe how powerful it is, but some don’t even think about it. Knowing the secret of living shows us how easy life is; if we believe so & can apply it in our life, it will helps us reduce our stress & achieve what we want in this life. Furthermore, we might become part of them who are happy & successful.

While I was watching, I couldn’t wait to tell my friend how good & thankful I was that he shared the secret with me. The next day, I tried to follow what I learned, just a simple thing, and it worked; and when one of my friend had a problem with her boss, I told her about the secret, she followed & the result turned out to be good.

Now the Secret has travelled through centuries to reach you; grab it, watch/read it & try it, you will see by yourselves how powerful it is & it can change your life forever. You will be amazed how God had prepared us & how He will work for us. (14/03/07)

Jg: “Herman, sorry bro… I can't keep the secret :) & thank you for sharing it with me. GBU.” The Secret To You

No comments:

"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible." Chretien Malesherbes
Kita dapat meraih lebih banyak sesuatu jika kita tidak berfikir hal-hal itu tidak mungkin.