Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Movie: Click

Click,click, click that what most people do while watching tv with remote control in one hand. We tend to screen through channels and skip those ones we feel unimportant. This is very typical, definitely something that I would do….

What if we had a universal remote that controlled our universe? How wonderful life could be if we can just skip or fast forward things that we don’t like in our life; so we can only deal with things we like, enjoy and want it? The movie “Click” starring: Adam Sandler & Kate Beckinsale, gives us some ideas and answer to our “what if”.

This is an entertaining movie to be watched by parents and their kids; not only it is funny, but it also carried a very good message. (May 04 '07)

While watching this movie (as been suggested by my son, Dimi) I suddenly felt guilty for what I’ve done lately. I now understand why my son wanted me to see this movie . I can hear clearly what he said after the movie ended, “Yea… just like mommy who always busy with work.” CLICK, I got the massage……………. I think it’s time for me to make a change. I need to spend more time with my children, and not skip through things that I feel unimportant, because those unimportant events might be important to someone else (my children in this case). Life is precious; we should enjoy every bit of it.

No comments:

"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible." Chretien Malesherbes
Kita dapat meraih lebih banyak sesuatu jika kita tidak berfikir hal-hal itu tidak mungkin.